Terms and Conditions
These are the terms & conditions ("T&C") for www.snappdesign.com (the website"). The website is owned and operated by SNAPP DESIGN CC trading as SNAPP DESIGN. References to "we", "us" and "our" shall be deemed to be references to SNAPP DESIGN. References to “users”, "you" and "your" shall be deemed to be references to any person browsing the website.
Visitors to the website (“users”/“you”/“your”), are bound by these T&C. If you do not agree to these T&C, do not continue to use the website. Continued use of the website will constitute acceptance of these T&C.
SNAPP DESIGN may, in its sole discretion, at any time make changes to these T&C. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are familiar with the T&C as they stand at the relevant time. If you are not satisfied with the T&C you must stop using the website. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the T&C, you may contact us either by telephone, email or post using the contact details provided on the website.
- Reasonable efforts are made to ensure that the descriptions of the products on the website are correct. The descriptions are however of a general nature and usually based on a recent range of products. The descriptions are subject to change and may include errors or inaccuracies in certain circumstances.
- The stock of any product offered on the website is limited. Reasonable efforts will be taken to update the website when stock is no longer available.
Disclaimer and Liability
- SNAPP DESIGN will not be liable to you by reason of any representation, implied warranty, condition or other term, duty at common law, or in negligence for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, or with the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
- The website is supplied on an "as is" basis. While SNAPP DESIGN endeavors to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and SNAPP DESIGN will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information. No representations or warranties, specific or implied, are made as to the suitability of the website or its supporting hardware and/or software to perform the purpose intended or any particular purpose or requirements of a user. There is no guarantee that the use of this website will be uninterrupted or without errors.
- Any complaints or other issues can be reported by email, telephone or mail using our contact details.
- SNAPP DESIGN will not be liable to you or be deemed to be in breach of these T&C or any contract with you by reason of any delay in performing, or any failure to perform, any of its obligations in relation to the products ordered or purchased by you if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond its reasonable control.
- SNAPP DESIGN may assign or transfer any of its rights or sub contract any of its obligations under these T&C to any third party.
Term and Termination
The T&C apply from the time of publication on the website and continue indefinitely, as amended from time to time, for the duration of the websites operation. SNAPP DESIGN is entitled shut down the website and terminate the T&C.
SNAPP DESIGN’s contact details
- full name: SNAPP DESIGN CC
- registration number: 2001/073162/23
- place of registration: South Africa
- members: Jonathan Fundudis / Renko Nieman
- physical address: 58 Concorde Road East, Bedfordview, 2007, Gauteng, South Africa
- telephone number: +27 (0)11 450 2770
- website address: www.snappdesign.com
- email address: email@example.com
You agree that by visiting the website and/or sending emails to SNAPP DESIGN, you consent to receiving electronic communications from SNAPP DESIGN.
- For the purpose of these T&Cs, "personal information" shall be as defined in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA).
- SNAPP DESIGN is committed to protecting your privacy and to taking reasonable steps to protect your personal information. If you have any concerns please contact SNAPP DESIGN by telephone, email or mail using our contact details.
- The collected information may be used: to recognize you as an existing user of the website; and for sending, with your consent, emails about SNAPP DESIGN products.
- No personal information will be disclosed to third parties unless it is done with your consent thereto or where SNAPP DESIGN is legally compelled to do so.
This website is hosted, operated and controlled from the Republic of South Africa. The website and issues relating to it are therefore governed by South African law. In accepting these T&Cs you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts should a dispute arise between you and SNAPP DESIGN.
SNAPP DESIGN reserves all rights to institute proceedings under civil and/or criminal law against any person responsible for: any unauthorised or wrongful access, or attempt to gain such access, to the website or to SNAPP DESIGN’s information or records through the website; and any harm or damage caused to the website or the software and/or hardware which support the website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The contents of the website pages (including pictures, layout, designs, logos, photographs, written text, data and other materials) are the property of SNAPP DESIGN and, wherever appropriate, protected by copyright, common law trademark or registered trademark. You may only print, copy or download content from this website for private use which is not for commercial benefit. To obtain permissions for any other use of any website content you will need to contact us and obtain specific written permission. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.